How to use Foreo Luna play + full user manual step by step (easy to use). Include download link at the end of post.
Congratulations on taking the frst step towards discovering what a cleansing routine should be by acquiring the LUNA play T-Sonic facial-cleansing massager. Before you begin to enjoy all the benefts of sophisticated skincare technology in the comfort of your home, please take a few moments to carefully read the instructions in this manual.
Please READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE and utilize this product only for its intended use as described in this manual.
It’s priced at $39
How to use Foreo Luna play
The LUNA play marks a revolution in facial cleansing from its small size, combining FOREO’s groundbreaking T-Sonic pulsations with an innovative silicone brush design for a deeper and gentler cleanse. When channeled through smooth, silicone touch-points, T-Sonic massaging pulsations remove blemish-causing impurities significantly more effectively than washing by hand, leaving skin clearer and brighter. Deep cleansing also unblocks pores and reduces their appearance, refining and smoothing your skin’s texture.
USING YOUR LUNA play
Suitable for all skin types, the LUNA play’s 2-zone brush features thinner touch-points to gently cleanse sensitive or normal skin and larger areas like the cheeks, and thicker touch-points on the top for precision cleansing and to deeply cleanse areas like the T-zone. We recommend cleansing with the LUNA play for 1 minute every morning and evening.
The LUNA play removes 99.5% of dirt and oil*, as well as makeup residue and dead skin cells.
STEP 1: APPLY CLEANSER
Remove all makeup, wet the LUNA play then dampen your face and apply your regular cleansing product. Turn on your LUNA play by pressing the center button once.
STEP 2: CLEANSE THE FOLLOWING ZONES
– Massage your chin and cheek using circular movements and repeat on the other side.
– Starting from the center, massage your forehead with gentle outward circular strokes.
– Massage the nose by gliding up and down one side, then the other. Delicately massage the under-eye region using outward strokes.
Press the center button once more to turn off the LUNA play.
STEP 3: RINSE
Rinse and dry your face to complete the 1-minute cleansing routine. Then, apply your favorite skincare products, if any.
CLEANING YOUR LUNA play
Always clean the LUNA play thoroughly after use. Wash the brush surface with water and soap, then rinse with warm water. Pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel. We recommend spraying the device with FOREO’s Silicone Cleaning Spray and rinsing with warm water afterwards for optimal results.
NOTE: Never use cleaning products containing alcohol, petrol or acetone, as they may irritate the skin.
IMPORTANT FOR OPTIMUM SAFETY
- Avoid using clay-based, silicone-based or grainy cleansers, exfoliators or scrubs, as they may damage the LUNA play’s soft silicone touch-points.
- If you have a skin condition or any medical concerns, please consult a dermatologist before use.
- Cleansing with the LUNA play should be comfortable – if you experience discomfort, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
- Exercise particular care when cleansing the under-eye regions and do not bring the device into contact with the eyelids or eyes themselves.
- For reasons of hygiene, we do not recommend sharing your LUNA play with anyone else.
- Avoid leaving your LUNA play in direct sunlight and never expose it to extreme heat or boiling water.
- Close supervision is necessary when this device is used by, on, or near children, as well as those with reduced physical and mental abilities. .
- Discontinue use if this product appears damaged in any way. This product contains no serviceable parts.
- Given the effciency of the FOREO cleansing and massaging routine, we recommend that you do not use the LUNA play for more than 3 minutes at a time.
- Use this device only for its intended use as described in this manual.
If you do not fnd the answer to your specifc question in the troubleshooting section, or if you have any
other questions regarding the device’s operation, please visit the Customer Care section of www.foreo.com
Disposal of old electronic equipment (applicable in the EU and other European countries with separate waste collection systems).
The crossed-out dustbin symbol indicates that this device should not be treated as household waste, but rather be brought to the appropriate collection point for recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this device is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent the potential negative consequences for the environment and human health which could be caused by inappropriate waste handling of the product. The recycling of materials will also help conserve natural resources.
For more information about the recycling of your device, please contact your local household waste disposal service or your place of purchase.
- MATERIALS: Body-safe silicone & ABS
- COLOR: Pearl Pink/Fuchsia/Aquamarine/Sunﬂower Yellow/Midnight/Mint/Purple
- SIZE: 50 x 45 mm
- WEIGHT: 42.7 g
- BATTERY: Pairdeer LR1 1,5V
- USAGE: up to 100 uses
- STANDBY: 100 days
- FREQUENCY: 120 Hz
- MAX NOISE LEVEL: <60 dB
- INTERFACE: 1-button
DOWNLOAD FOREO LUNA play USER MANUAL
Click the link below to download ebook How to use Foreo Luna play (user manual is pdf file)