Congratulations on taking the first step toward discovering what a cleansing routine should be by acquiring the LUNA play plus T-Sonic facial-cleansing device. Before you begin to enjoy all the benefits of sophisticated skincare technology in the comfort of your home, please take a few moments to carefully read the instructions in this manual.
Please READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE and utilize this product only for its intended use as described in this manual.
Warning: no modification of this equipment is allowed.
It’s priced at $49
How to use Foreo Luna play plus
The LUNA play plus marks a revolution in facial cleansing: a compact combination of FOREO’s groundbreaking T-Sonic pulsations and an innovative silicone brush design for a deeper, gentler cleanse. When channeled through smooth, silicone touch-points, T-Sonic pulsations remove blemish-causing impurities significantly more effectively than washing by hand, leaving skin clearer and brighter. Deep cleansing also unblocks pores and reduces their appearance, refining and smoothing your skin’s texture.
USING YOUR LUNA play plus
The LUNA play plus’ 2-zone brush is suitable for all skin types, featuring thinner touch-points to gently cleanse sensitive or normal skin and larger areas like the cheeks, and thicker touch-points on the top for precision cleansing and to deeply cleanse areas like the T-zone.
The LUNA play plus removes 99.5% of dirt and oil*, as well as makeup residue and dead skin cells. We recommend cleansing with the LUNA play plus for 1 minute every morning and evening.
1. APPLY CLEANSER
Remove all makeup, wet the LUNA play plus then dampen your face and apply your regular cleansing product. Turn on your LUNA play plus by pressing the center button once.
2. CLEANSE THE FOLLOWING ZONES:
- Cleanse your chin and cheek using circular movements and repeat on the other side.
- Starting from the center, cleanse your forehead with gentle outward circular strokes.
- Cleanse the nose by gliding up and down one side, then the other. Delicately cleanse the under-eye region using outward strokes. Press the center button once more to turn off the LUNA play plus.
Rinse and dry your face to complete the 1-minute cleansing routine. Then, apply your favorite skincare products, if any.
CLEANING YOUR LUNA play plus
Always clean the LUNA play plus thoroughly after use. Wash the brush surface with water and soap, then rinse with warm water. Pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel. We recommend spraying the device with FOREO’s Silicone Cleaning Spray and rinsing with warm water afterwards for optimal results.
NOTE: Never use cleaning products containing alcohol, petrol or acetone, as they may irritate the skin.
CHANGING THE BATTERY
- Unscrew the battery cover on the product’s base.
- Carefully remove the battery inside.
- Insert the new battery, ensuring the + and – ends are aligned to the markings inside the battery compartment.
- Screw the battery cover back into place.
IMPORTANT FOR OPTIMUM SAFETY:
• Avoid using clay-based, silicone-based or grainy cleansers, exfoliators or scrubs, as they may damage the LUNA play plus’ soft silicone touch-points.
• If you have a skin condition or any medical concerns, please consult a dermatologist before use.
• Cleansing with the LUNA play plus should be comfortable – if you experience discomfort, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
• Exercise particular care when cleansing the under-eye regions and do not bring the device into contact with the eyelids or eyes themselves.
• For reasons of hygiene, we do not recommend sharing your LUNA play plus with anyone else.
• Avoid leaving your LUNA play plus in direct sunlight and never expose it to extreme heat or boiling water.
• Close supervision is necessary when this device is used by, on, or near children, as well as those with reduced physical and mental abilities.
• Discontinue use if this product appears damaged in any way. This product contains no serviceable parts.
• Given the efficiency of the FOREO cleansing routine, we recommend that you do not use the LUNA play plus for more than 3 minutes at a time.
• Use this device only for its intended use as described in this manual. If you do not find the answer to your specific question, or if you have any other questions regarding the device’s operation, please visit foreo.com/support
Disposal of old electronic equipment (applicable in the EU and other European countries with separate waste collection systems).
The crossed-out dustbin symbol indicates that this device should not be treated as household waste, but rather be brought to the appropriate collection point for recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this device is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent the potential negative consequences for the environment and human health which could be caused by inappropriate waste handling of the product. The recycling of materials will also help conserve natural resources.
For more information about the recycling of your device, please contact your local household waste disposal service or your place of purchase.
Body-safe silicone & ABS
COLOR: Pearl Pink/Fuchsia/Aquamarine/Sunflower Yellow/Midnight/Mint/Purple
WEIGHT: 60 gr
BAT TERY: 1 AAA battery
USAGE: up to 400 uses per battery
STANDBY: 180 days
FREQUENCY: 150 Hz
MAX NOISE LEVEL: <50 dB
Download Foreo Luna play plus user manual
Click the link below to download ebook How to use Foreo Luna play plus (user manual is pdf file)