Congratulations on taking the first step towards flawlessly beautiful skin anytime, anywhere by acquiring the LUNA go T-Sonic facial-cleansing and anti-aging system. Before you begin to enjoy all the benefits of sophisticated skincare technology whenever you want without compromise, please take a few moments to carefully read the instructions in this manual.
Please READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE and utilize this product only for its intended use as described in this manual.
It’s priced at $99- Free shipping within 3-5 days.
How to use Foreo Luna go
Our small yet groundbreaking new skincare system will leave the skin looking naturally beautiful and radiant, as well as smoother and younger. Used as part of your daily cleansing routine, the LUNA go’s Cleansing Mode channels T-Sonic pulsations to provide a much deeper clean than washing by hand, enhancing the absorption of your favorite skincare products. In Anti-Aging Mode, the LUNA go works by gently directing lower-frequency pulsations on wrinkle-prone areas to help diminish the visible signs of aging. Regular use not only promises a fresher, more radiant complexion right from the start, it also lays the foundation for a lifetime of younger-, healthier-looking skin.
USING YOUR LUNA go
The LUNA is go is available in 4 different models for a more personalized cleansing experience, each with a cleansing brush that suits normal, combination, sensitive or oily skin types with the strategic graduation of thinner to thicker touch-points to gently or strongly cleanse the skin depending on its needs. To maximize the skincare benefits of the LUNA go, we suggest you use it for 2 minutes each morning and evening.
- 1. Press the center button once to turn on your LUNA go. When activated, it will be in Cleansing Mode.
- 2. Press the center button again to put the device on Standby (on Standby, the indicator will emit a steady glow and the pulsations will stop, giving you the chance to rinse your face).
- 3. Press the center button a third time to activate the Anti-Aging Mode.
- 4. Press the center button once more to deactivate your LUNA go.
The individual stages of FOREO’s cleansing and anti-aging routines are described below. After each stage of these routines, you will feel the T-Sonic pulsations momentarily pause and see the indicator light flash, prompting you to move on to the next area of your face.
The LUNA go’s Cleansing Mode removes 99.5% of dirt and oil*, as well as makeup residue and dead skin cells.
- Step 1. APPLY CLEANSER
Remove all makeup, wet the LUNA go then dampen your face and apply your regular cleansing product. Turn on your LUNA go by pressing the center button once, activating the Cleansing Mode.
- Step 2. CLEANSE THE FOLLOWING ZONES
– Cleanse your chin and cheek using circular movements and repeat on the other side.
– Starting from the center, cleanse your forehead with gentle outward circular strokes.
– Cleanse the nose by gliding up and down one side, then the other. Delicately cleanse the under-eye region using outward strokes.
- Step 3. RINSE
The LUNA go’s Anti-Aging Mode diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and leaves the skin looking firmer and more elastic. From Standby, press the center button to activate the Anti-Aging Mode. Try spending around 12 seconds on each stage of the routine; after this interval the LUNA go’s pulsations will pause momentarily. Relax your face and press the LUNA go’s
anti-aging surface to the following wrinkle-prone areas, where muscle tension can cause worry lines, crow’s feet and laugh lines:
1. Region between the eyebrows
2. Right temple
3. Right nasolabial fold
4. Left nasolabial fold
5. Left temple
After 1 minute, you will feel the pulsations pause 3 times in quick succession, indicating the end of anti-aging routine.
Please note that to prevent overuse, the LUNA go will automatically switch itself off if left for 3 minutes in Cleansing or Anti-Aging Mode.
CLEANING YOUR LUNA go
Always clean the LUNA go thoroughly after use. Wash the brush surfaces with water and soap, then rinse with warm water. Pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel. We recommend spraying the device with FOREO’s Silicone Cleaning Spray and rinsing with warm water afterwards for optimal results.
NOTE: Never use cleaning products containing alcohol, petrol or acetone, as they may irritate the skin.
Your FOREO device is rechargeable with its included charger. One hour of charging delivers a full charge which lasts for up to 1 month which lasts for up to 60 uses.
- Insert the DC connector into the LUNA go’s charging port.
- Insert the mains plug into a charging point. The LUNA go’s LED indicator will flash repeatedly to indicate the battery is charging. When it is fully charged (after approximately 1 hour), the LED indicator will emit a steady glow.
- When the battery is running low, the LED indicator on your LUNA go will emit a blinking white light.
CAUTION: Before charging, make sure the charging port and charger are free from water and cleanser residue. Do not charge the LUNA go in any location where it or the charger may become immersed in water. Do NOT use your FOREO device while charging and do NOT charge for more than 24 hours. Only use the FOREO-provided charger.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To activate your 2-Year Limited Warranty and 10-Year Quality Guarantee, register the number provided on the FOREO Authenticity Card at Foreo Warranty.
2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
FOREO warrants this device for a period of TWO (2) YEARS after the original date of purchase, against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials. If you discover a defect and notify FOREO during the warranty period, FOREO will, at its discretion, replace the device free of charge.
The warranty covers working parts that affect the device’s function. It does NOT cover purely cosmetic deterioration caused by fair wear and tear or damage caused by accident, misuse or neglect. Any attempt to open or disassemble the device (or its accessories) will void the warranty.
For any warranty claim, reasonable evidence must be provided that the date of the claim is within the warranty period. For this reason, please keep your original purchase receipt for the duration of the warranty period.
To claim your warranty, you must frst register and log in to your account on www.foreo.com, then select the option to make a warranty claim. You will be sent a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number which should be returned with the FOREO product to your nearest FOREO offce. Shipping costs are non-refundable. This undertaking is in addition to your statutory rights as a consumer and does not affect those rights in any way.
10 -YEAR QUALITY GUARANTEE
As a continuation of the terms of FOREO’s TWO (2) Year Limited Warranty, FOREO’s TEN (10) Year Quality Guarantee makes owners eligible to purchase a new device from www.foreo.com for 50% of the listed price should a manufacturing defect be discovered in this time. See the Customer Care section of www.foreo.com for full terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT FOR OPTIMUM SAFETY:
- Avoid using clay-based, silicone-based or grainy cleansers, exfoliators or scrubs, as they may damage the LUNA go’s soft silicone touch-points.
- If you have a skin condition or any medical concerns, please consult a dermatologist before use.
- Cleansing with the LUNA go should be comfortable – if you experience discomfort, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
- Exercise particular care when cleansing the under-eye regions and do not bring the device into contact with the eyelids or eyes themselves.
- For reasons of hygiene, we do not recommend sharing your LUNA go with anyone else.
- Avoid leaving your LUNA go in direct sunlight and never expose it to extreme heat or boiling water.
- Close supervision is necessary when this device is used by, on, or near children, as well as those with reduced physical and mental abilities.
- Never use the device or charger if they are damaged, and only use the charger supplied by FOREO with the device.
- Discontinue use if this product appears damaged in any way. This product contains no serviceable parts.
- To avoid the risk of electric shock, this equipment must only be connected to a supply mains with protective earth.
- Given the efficiency of the FOREO cleansing and anti-aging routines, we recommend that you do not use the LUNA go’s Cleansing or Anti-Aging Modes for more than 3 minutes at a time.
- Use this device only for its intended use as described in this manual.
LED does not pulse when charger is connected?
- Battery is fully charged, ready for up to 60 full cleansing and anti-aging routines.
- Battery is drained and will require several minutes to acknowledge charging cable.
- Charging cable is not properly connected. Check wall socket and charging port.
The LUNA go does not activate when the center button is pressed?
- Battery is empty. Recharge your LUNA go.
The LUNA go cannot be switched off and/or interface buttons do not respond?
- Microprocessor is temporarily malfunctioning. Connect the charging cable to restore function to normal.
The LUNA go’s silicone surfaces have degraded to a sticky or bubbly texture?
- Discontinue use. Silicone is highly durable, but degrades under certain conditions – consult this manual’s. Cleaning and Safety sections for how to prevent this.
If you do not find the answer to your specific question in the troubleshooting section, or if you have any other questions regarding the device’s operation, please visit the Customer Care section of www.foreo.com.
Disposal of old electronic equipment (applicable in the EU and other European countries with separate waste collection systems).
The crossed-out dustbin symbol indicates that this device should not be treated as household waste, but rather be brought to the appropriate collection point for recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this device is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent the potential negative consequences for the environment and human health which could be caused by inappropriate waste handling of the product. The recycling of materials will also help conserve natural resources.
For more information about the recycling of your device, please contact your local household waste disposal service or your place of purchase.
- MATERIALS: Body-safe silicone & ABS
- COLOR: Pink (normal skin)/Blue (combination skin)/Turquoise (oily skin)/Lavender (sensitive skin)
- SIZE: 50 x 50 mm
- WEIGHT: 42.7 g
- BAT TERY: Li-ion 70 mAh
- USAGE: up to 60 uses
- STANDBY: 100 days
- FREQUENCY: 125 Hz
- MAX NOISE LEVEL: 63 dB
- INTERFACE: 1-button
Foreo Luna go manual
Click the link below to download ebook How to use Foreo Luna go (user manual is pdf file)