Congratulations on taking the frst step towards ﬂawless skin anytime, anywhere by acquiring the LUNA go for MEN T-Sonic facial-cleansing and anti-aging system. Before you begin to enjoy all the benefts of this innovative skincare technology whenever you want without compromise, please take a few moments to carefully read the instructions in this manual.
Please READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE and utilize this product only for its intended use as described in this manual.
It’s priced at $99- Free shipping within 3-5 days.
How to use Foreo Luna go for men
Experience all the advantages of advanced skincare in one small yet high-tech device, engineered specifically with a man’s skin in mind.
The LUNA go for MEN’s Cleansing Mode directs T-Sonic pulsations through rounded silicone touchpoints to remove impurities while cleansing deeply in a way that protects the skin’s moisture barrier. Not only does this refresh the look and feel of your skin, it also conditions the face for a more comfortable shave. In Anti-Aging Mode, the LUNA go for MEN channels lower-frequency pulsations through a curved surface of concentric ridges to help reduce the visible signs of aging.
Foreo Luna go for men review
The LUNA go for MEN’s cleansing brush has broad silicone touch-points, allowing T-Sonic pulsations to refresh men’s thicker skin, while deeply cleansing the natural oils from their more active sebaceous glands. To maximize the skincare benefts of the LUNA go for MEN, we suggest you use it for 2 minutes each morning and evening.
- Press the center button once to turn on your LUNA go for MEN. When activated, it will be in Cleansing Mode.
- Press the center button again to put the device on Standby (on Standby, the indicator will emit a steady glow and the pulsations will stop, giving you the chance to rinse your face).
- Press the center button a third time to activate the Anti-Aging Mode.
- Press the center button once more to deactivate your LUNA go for MEN .
The individual stages of FOREO’s cleansing and anti-aging routines are described below. After each stage
of these routines, you will feel the T-Sonic pulsations momentarily pause and see the indicator light flash,
prompting you to move on to the next area of your face.
Channeled through nonabrasive silicone touch-points, T-Sonic pulsations drive out 99.5% of dirt and oil*, as well
as dead skin cells, conditioning the face for a more comfortable shave. skin cells.
1. APPLY CLEANSER:
Wet the LUNA go for MEN then dampen your face and apply your regular cleansing product. Turn on your LUNA go for MEN by pressing the center button once activating the Cleansing Mode.
2. CLEANSE THE FOLLOWING ZONES:
Every 15 seconds pulsations will pause to indicate when to cleanse a new zone.
- Cleanse your chin and cheek using circular movements and repeat on the other side.
- Starting from the center, cleanse your forehead with gentle outward circular strokes.
- Cleanse the nose by gliding up and down one side, then the other. Delicately cleanse the under-eye region using outward strokes.
After 1 minute, the pulsations will pause 3 times, indicating the end of the cleansing routine. Press the center button once more to put the LUNA go for MEN on Standby
Rinse and dry your face to complete the 1-minute cleansing routine. Then, apply your favorite skincare products, if any.
The LUNA go for MEN’s Anti-Aging Mode diminishes the appearance of fne lines and wrinkles, and leaves the skin looking frmer and more elastic.
From Standby, press the center button to activate the Anti-Aging Mode. Try spending around 12 seconds on each stage of the routine; after this interval the LUNA go for MEN’s pulsations will pause momentarily.
Close your eyes, relax your face and press the LUNA go for MEN’s anti-aging surface to the following wrinkle-prone areas, where muscle tension can cause worry lines, crow’s feet and laugh lines:
- Region between the eyebrows
- Right temple
- Right nasolabial fold
- Left nasolabial fold
- Left temple
After 1 minute, you will feel the pulsations pause 3 times in quick succession, indicating the end of anti-aging routine. Please note that to prevent overuse, the LUNA go for MEN will automatically switch itself off if left for 3 minutes in Cleansing or Anti-Aging Mode.
How to clean Foreo Luna go for men
Always clean the LUNA go for MEN thoroughly after use. Wash the brush surfaces with water and soap, then rinse with warm water. Pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel. We recommend spraying the device with FOREO’s Silicone Cleaning Spray and rinsing with warm water afterwards for optimal results.
NOTE: Never use cleaning products containing alcohol, petrol or acetone, as they may irritate the skin.
How to charge Foreo Luna go for men
How to charge Foreo Luna go for men? Your FOREO device is rechargeable with its included charger. One hour of charging delivers a full charge which lasts for up to 1 month which lasts for up to 60 uses.
- Insert the DC connector into the LUNA go for MEN’s charging port.
- Insert the mains plug into a socket. The LUNATM go for MEN’s LED indicator will ﬂash repeatedly to indicate the battery is charging. When it is fully charged (after approximately 1 hour), the LED indicator will emit a steady glow.
- When the battery is running low, the LED indicator on your LUNATM go for MEN will emit a blinking white light.
CAUTION: Before charging, make sure the charging port and charger are free from water and cleanser residue. Do not charge the LUNA go for MEN in any location where it or the charger may become immersed in water. Do NOT use your FOREO device while charging and do NOT charge for more than 24 hours. Only use the FOREO-provided charger.
IMPORTANT FOR OPTIMUM SAFETY:
- Avoid using clay-based, silicone-based or grainy cleansers, exfoliators or scrubs, as they may damage the LUNA go for MEN’s soft silicone touch-points.
- If you have a skin condition or any medical concerns, please consult a dermatologist before use.
- Cleansing with the LUNA go for MEN should be comfortable – if you experience discomfort, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
- Exercise particular care when cleansing the under-eye regions and do not bring the device into contact with the eyelids or eyes themselves.
- For reasons of hygiene, we do not recommend sharing your LUNA go for MEN with anyone else.
- Avoid leaving your LUNA go for MEN in direct sunlight and never expose it to extreme heat or boiling water.
- Close supervision is necessary when this device is used by, on, or near children, as well as those with reduced physical and mental abilities.
- Never use the device or charger if they are damaged, and only use the charger supplied by FOREO with the device.
- Discontinue use if this product appears damaged in any way. This product contains no serviceable parts.
- To avoid the risk of electric shock, this equipment must only be connected to a supply mains with protective earth.
- Given the effciency of the FOREO cleansing and anti-aging routines, we recommend that you do not use the LUNA go for MEN’s Cleansing or Anti-Aging Modes for more than 3 minutes at a time.
- Use this device only for its intended use as described in this manual.
LED does not pulse when charger is connected?
- Battery is fully charged, ready for up to 60 full cleansing and anti-aging routines.
- Battery is drained and will require several minutes to acknowledge charging cable.
- Charging cable is not properly connected. Check wall socket and charging port.
The LUNA go for MEN does not activate when the center button is pressed?
- Battery is empty. Recharge your LUNA go for MEN.
The LUNA go for MEN cannot be switched off and/or interface buttons do not respond?
- Microprocessor is temporarily malfunctioning. Connect the charging cable to restore function to normal.
The LUNA go for MEN’s silicone surfaces have degraded to a sticky or bubbly texture?
- Discontinue use. Silicone is highly durable, but degrades under certain conditions – consult this manual’s
Cleaning and Safety sections for how to prevent this.
Disposal of old electronic equipment (applicable in the EU and other European countries with separate waste collection systems).
The crossed-out dustbin symbol indicates that this device should not be treated as household waste, but rather be brought to the appropriate collection point for recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this device is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent the potential negative consequences for the environment and human health which could be caused by inappropriate waste handling of the product. The recycling of materials will also help conserve natural resources.
For more information about the recycling of your device, please contact your local household waste disposal service or your place of purchase.
- MATERIALS: Body-safe silicone & ABS
- COLOR: Black
- SIZE: 50 x 50 mm
- WEIGHT: 42.7 g
- BATTERY: Li-ion 70 mAh
- USAGE: up to 60 uses
- STANDBY: 100 days
- FREQUENCY: 125 Hz
- MAX NOISE LEVEL: <63 dB
- INTERFACE: 1-button
Foreo Luna go for men manual
Click the link below to download ebook How to use Foreo Luna go for men (user manual is pdf file)