Congratulations on acquiring the LUNA TM 2 for MEN T-SonicTM pre-shaving, cleansing and anti-aging device. Before you begin to enjoy all the benefts of sophisticated skincare technology in the comfort of your home, please take a few moments to carefully read the instructions in this manual.
It’s priced at $199- Free shipping within 3-5 days.
Foreo Luna 2 for Men review
Experience all the advantages of advanced skincare in one high-tech device, engineered specifically with a man’s skin in mind.
The LUNA TM 2 for MEN’s Cleansing Mode directs T-Sonic TM pulsations through silicone touch-points to remove impurities while cleansing deeply in a way that protects the skin’s moisture barrier. Not only does this refresh the look and feel of your skin, it also conditions the face for a more comfortable shave. In Anti-Aging Mode, the LUNA TM 2 for MEN channels lower-frequency pulsations through a curved surface of concentric ridges to help reduce the visible signs of aging.
How to use Foreo Luna 2 for Men
The LUNA TM 2 for MEN’s cleansing brush boasts hundreds of broad silicone touch-points in a controlled alignment, allowing T-SonicTM pulsations to refresh men’s thicker skin, while deeply cleansing the natural oils from their more active sebaceous glands. To maximize the skincare benefts of the LUNA TM 2 for MEN, we suggest you use it for 2 minutes each morning and evening.
- Press the center button once to turn on your LUNA TM 2 for MEN. When activated, it will be in Cleansing Mode.
- Press the center button again to put the device on Standby (on Standby, the indicator will emit a steady glow and the pulsations will stop, giving you the chance to rinse your face).
- Press the center button a third time to activate the Anti-Aging Mode.
- Press the center button once more to deactivate your LUNA TM 2 for MEN.
The intensities of the LUNA TM 2 for MEN’s Cleansing and Anti-Aging Modes are adjustable in 12 intensities to suit every user’s comfort and efficacy requirements using the +/– buttons, with a memory function that will remember your preferences for the next time the device is used.
The individual stages of FOREO’s cleansing and anti-aging routines are described below. After each stage of these routines, you will feel the T-Sonic TM pulsations momentarily pause and see the indicator light flash, prompting you to move on to the next area of your face.
NOTE: The LUNA TM 2 for MEN may be locked when first unboxed – unlock it by holding down the + and – buttons together. The light will flash to indicate that your device is unlocked. Should you wish to lock your device for travel convenience, follow the same procedure.
The LUNA TM 2 for MEN’s Cleansing Mode drives out 99.5% of dirt and oil*, as well as dead skin cells, conditioning the face for a more comfortable shave.
1. APPLY CLEANSER
Wet the LUNA TM 2 for MEN then dampen your face and apply your regular cleansing product. Turn on your LUNA TM 2 for MEN by pressing the center button once, activating the Cleansing Mode.
2. CLEANSE THE FOLLOWING ZONES:
Every 15 seconds pulsations will pause to indicate when to cleanse a new zone.
– Cleanse your chin and cheek using circular movements and repeat on the other side.
– Starting from the center, cleanse your forehead with gentle outward circular strokes.
– Cleanse the nose by gliding up and down one side, then the other. Delicately cleanse the under-eye region using outward strokes – we suggest reducing the pulsation intensity.
After 1 minute, the pulsations will pause 3 times, indicating the end of the cleansing routine. Press the center button once more to put the LUNA TM 2 for MEN on Standby.
Rinse and dry your face to complete the 1-minute cleansing routine. Shave and apply any additional skincare products, if desired.
The LUNA TM 2 for MEN’s Anti-Aging Mode diminishes the appearance of fne lines and wrinkles, and leaves the skin looking smoother and more youthful.
From Standby, press the center button to activate the Anti-Aging Mode. Try spending around 12 seconds on each stage of the routine; after this interval the LUNATM 2 for MEN’s pulsations will pause. Press the LUNATM 2 for MEN’s anti-aging surface to the following wrinkle-prone areas, where muscle tension can cause worry lines, crow’s feet and laugh lines:
- Region between the eyebrows
- Right temple
- Right nasolabial fold
- Left nasolabial fold
- Left temple
After 1 minute, you will feel the pulsations pause 3 times in quick succession, indicating the end of anti-aging routine.
Please note that to prevent overuse, the LUNA TM 2 for MEN will automatically switch itself off if left for 3 minutes in Cleansing or Anti-Aging Mode.
How to clean Foreo Luna 2 for Men
Always clean the LUNA TM 2 for MEN thoroughly after use. Wash the brush surfaces with water and soap, then rinse with warm water. Pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel. We recommend spraying the device with FOREO’s Silicone Cleaning Spray and rinsing with warm water afterwards for optimal results.
NOTE: Never use cleaning products containing alcohol, petrol or acetone, as they may irritate the skin.
How to charge Foreo Luna 2 for Men
Your FOREO device is rechargeable with its included charger. One hour of charging delivers a full charge which lasts for over 7 months of use.
- Insert the DC connector into the LUNA TM 2 for MEN’s charging port.
- Insert the mains plug into a charging point. The LUNATM 2 for MEN’s LED indicator will ﬂash repeatedly to indicate the battery is charging. When it is fully charged (after approximately 1 hour), the LED indicator will emit a steady glow.
- When the battery is running low, the LED indicator on your LUNA TM 2 for MEN will emit a blinking white light.
CAUTION: Before charging, make sure the charging port and charger are free from water and cleanser residue. Do not charge the LUNA TM 2 for MEN in any location where it or the charger may become immersed in water. Do NOT use your FOREO device while charging, and do NOT charge for more than 24 hours. Only use the FOREO-provided charger.
IMPORTANT FOR OPTIMUM SAFETY:
- Avoid using clay-based, silicone-based or grainy cleansers, exfoliators or scrubs, as they may damage the LUNA TM 2 for MEN’s soft silicone touch-points.
- If you have a skin condition or any medical concerns, please consult a dermatologist before use.
- Cleansing with the LUNA TM 2 for MEN should be comfortable – if you experience discomfort, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
- Exercise particular care when cleansing the under-eye regions and do not bring the device into contact with the eyelids or eyes themselves.
- For reasons of hygiene, we do not recommend sharing your LUNA TM 2 for MEN with anyone else.
- Avoid leaving your LUNA TM 2 for MEN in direct sunlight and never expose it to extreme heat or boiling water.
- Close supervision is necessary when this device is used by, on, or near children, as well as those with reduced physical and mental abilities.
- Never use the device or charger if they are damaged, and only use the charger supplied by FOREO with the device.
- Discontinue use if this product appears damaged in any way. This product contains no serviceable parts.
- To avoid the risk of electric shock, this equipment must only be connected to a supply mains with protective earth.
- Given the effciency of the FOREO cleansing and anti-aging routines, we recommend that you do not use the LUNA TM 2 for MEN’s Cleansing or Anti-Aging Modes for more than 3 minutes at a time.
- Use this device only for its intended use as described in this manual.
LED does not pulse when charger is connected?
• Battery is fully charged, ready for up to 450 full cleansing and anti-aging routines.
• Battery is drained and will require several minutes to acknowledge charging cable.
• Charging cable is not properly connected. Check wall socket and charging port.
The LUNATM 2 for MEN does not activate when the center button is pressed?
• Battery is empty. Recharge your LUNA TM 2 for MEN.
• Interface is locked. Unlock it by holding down + and – buttons together.
The LUNATM 2 for MEN cannot be switched off and/or interface buttons do not respond?
• Microprocessor is temporarily malfunctioning. Connect the charging cable to restore function to normal.
The LUNATM 2 for MEN’s silicone surfaces have degraded to a sticky or bubbly texture?
• Discontinue use. Silicone is highly durable, but degrades under certain conditions – consult this manual’s Cleaning and Safety sections for how to prevent this.
If you do not fnd the answer to your specifc question in the troubleshooting section, or if you have any
other questions regarding the device’s operation, please visit the Customer Care section of www.foreo.com.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To activate your 2-Year Limited Warranty and 10-Year Quality Guarantee, register the number provided on the FOREO Authenticity Card at www.foreo.com Warranty and Returns section under Customer Care.
2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
FOREO warrants this device for a period of TWO (2) YEARS after the original date of purchase, against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials. If you discover a defect and notify FOREO during the warranty period, FOREO will, at its discretion, replace the device free of charge.
The warranty covers working parts that affect the device’s function. It does NOT cover purely cosmetic deterioration caused by fair wear and tear or damage caused by accident, misuse or neglect. Any attempt to open or disassemble the device (or its accessories) will void the warranty.
For any warranty claim, reasonable evidence must be provided that the date of the claim is within the warranty period. For this reason, please keep your original purchase receipt for the duration of the warranty period.
To claim your warranty, you must frst register and log in to your account on www.foreo.com, then select the option to make a warranty claim. You will be sent a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number which should be returned with the FOREO product to your nearest FOREO offce. Shipping costs are non-refundable. This undertaking is in addition to your statutory rights as a consumer and does not affect those rights in any way.
10 -YEAR QUALITY GUARANTEE
As a continuation of the terms of FOREO’s TWO (2) Year Limited Warranty, FOREO’s TEN (10) Year Quality Guarantee makes owners eligible to purchase a new device from www.foreo.com for 50% of the listed price should a manufacturing defect be discovered in this time. See the Customer Care section of www.foreo.com for full terms and conditions.
Disposal of old electronic equipment (applicable in the EU and other European countries with separate waste collection systems).
The crossed-out dustbin symbol indicates that this device should not be treated as household waste, but rather be brought to the appropriate collection point for recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this device is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent the potential negative consequences for the environment and human health which could be caused by inappropriate waste handling of the product. The recycling of materials will also help conserve natural resources.
For more information about the recycling of your device, please contact your local household waste disposal service or your place of purchase
MATERIALS: Body-safe silicone & ABS
SIZE: 102.3 x 82.3 x 36.7 mm
WEIGHT: 135 g
BATTERY: Li-Ion 530mAh 3.7V
CHARGING: 60 min
USAGE: up to 450 uses
STANDBY: 180 days
FREQUENCY: 100 Hz
MAX NOICE LEVEL: 50 dB
Foreo Luna 2 for men manual
Click the link below to download ebook How to use Foreo Luna 2 for men (user manual is pdf file)